Your average customer service phone call wait time?

Pictures of Big TV's Set Top Box and Interface

We got hold of some pictures of the Reliance Big Set Top Box, Remote Control and some sneak previews of the Big TV's interface. Yes we know you are eagerly awaiting the Big TV launch but till then take a look at these pictures.
Reliance Big Tv Set Top Box
Below are the connections at the back of the set top box (STB), I do not know if its of any use to you but since it shows you something more of the STB.
Connections of the Set Top BoxTake a look at the extremely colourful remote control that will attract every child's attention with the colours. Although if you ask me the Big TV logo does not really suit it.
Big TV Remote
In the picture below you can see the Big TV Menu selection, let us take a look at the guide.
Big TV Menu
Here you can see Big TV's channel guide when a channel is selected you get a preview on the top right of what is currently playing and the list of serials or programs that are scheduled for the next couple of hours.
Big TV Channel Guide
If you select a movie channel it shows you the current movie, playing as a preview as well as a couple of details of the movie. Whats very interesting is that it also shows you how much of the movie is over with a movie timeline just under the preview.
Big TV User Interface
The Mosaic feature allows you to preview 12 channels at a time, while Tata Sky DTH allows you to preview four channels at a time.
Big TV Mosaic
You can also check out all of Big TV's Features.

Resources:

Reliance Big TV Screenshots Source
Read more » Pictures of Big TV's Set Top Box and Interface

6 comments:

Unknown September 6, 2008 at 11:49 PM

I buy Big TV 4 days ago from New Delhi. I have Dish TV as will in my home which is working will, I install Dish TV by my self Now I tried to install Big TV as will but it gives me the problem when I find the signal and then Scanning for Channels it give me this massage (an error (2) has occurred please verify your instead if the problem persists please contact your costumer care for the problems)

I live very far from city and there is no any Big TV service providers to install it if you give me the answer what to do? that will be yours kind of help with me

Waiting for your sweet reply

Unknown October 26, 2008 at 10:56 PM

I have subscribed for BIG TV under festival offer Rs. 1490/- and i found their best deal. Its picture quality is far better than my old cable video output and sound is realy cool. only thing is missing is colours channels as my family misses Balika vadhu so hope it will soon get added.

Unknown February 3, 2010 at 4:34 AM

sir you got error i know your antina was not install proper way please call to your big tv customer care and number is 18002009001 toll free

Unknown March 20, 2010 at 9:26 AM

this big tv reception is very bad in dubai,can any one give the perfect setting for me.
my id vsrinivas80@gmail.com

Unknown April 10, 2010 at 4:00 AM

Pl. make set btop box in black attractive body

charles July 10, 2010 at 5:31 AM

Reliance BigTv Stb2 UEC Models, I'm Facing A Big Problem In Every 15 Minit It Restart Atomaticly,
Can U Give Me Some Idea How To Solve This Problem.

Post a Comment